Please Read Carefully
1. This application form must be filled out completely and accurately by a custodial parent or legal guardian. Failure to do so may result in the applicant being disqualified from entry in the lottery.
2. If you applied online last year, please be sure to edit all student information that is already on file, then you may create an application for this year.
3. We are enrolling for Kindergarten through grade 8. We will not be enrolling for preschool. Forty students from Windham and 20 students from outside of Windham will be selected for the Kindergarten Lottery. For the other grades Lotteries will be held to fill any empty seats. Waiting lists will be open until 5 days prior to the lottery drawing for the next enrollment year.
4. Students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2017.
5. Completed applications may be submitted on-line, or hand-delivered or mailed to: Windham Public Schools Deputy Superintendent's Office, Room 222, 322 Prospect Street, Willimantic, CT 06226 by 4:00 PM on February 3rd, 2017.
6. If more applications are received than seats available, a student lottery will be held no later than March 31, 2017.
7. A letter will be mailed to all applicants by April 29th, stating whether they were selected for admission or the number they hold on the waiting list. If selected, an Acceptance Form will be mailed and must be signed and returned to Windham Public Schools by the date stated in the letter. Failure to return the form by the date stated in the letter will result in the applicant forfeiting their seat.
For further information please contact email@example.com